The TEACH Center for Technology, Education, Agriculture, Community & Health is an exemplary campus for regenerative innovation, education and community engagement for environmental, social and economic benefit.
TEACH is committed to the principles of Aloha ‘Aina (to love and respect the land) and Malama ‘Aina
(to care for and nurture the land so that it can sustain life)
The campus will focus on integrated and nature-based solutions to increase the health and thriving of the land, water, food and people as well as innovation and education in the areas of
- Regenerative Agriculture & Agtech
- Renewable energy
- Optimal Wellness, Food & Nutrition
- Local Living Economy
- Collaborative Consumption
- Resource conservation
- Biomimetic industries (copying the wisdom of nature)
- Smart communities planning, design & systems
- Bio-energetic soil & water remediation
- Waste Upcycling
- Resource Conservation
Our mission is to heal and serve the land and community of Maui to foster a regenerative and self-sustaining local living economy that supports ecosystemic thriving for a more abundant, thriving, sustainable and healthy Maui and world.